- I've been sidelined by vertigo all week, so I haven't accomplished much besides awesome room-spins.
- I'm an official fan of WD40. I'm obsessed with the stuff. Now I've learned it's a great, low-tech way to remove run-off stains from the Duck. [Annie didn't know there were run-off stains. This explains why she thinks I'm beautiful and has never mentioned mine.] And now, oh my god, it has a Smart Straw.
- We made a trip to Lowe's last weekend, and bought a cart full of simplicity. Projects include (but are not limited to):
- Building a wall-mounted, drop leaf table for the dinette
- Creating a bed platform that is hinged for occasional underbed access
- Hanging a "shoe-holder" from a closet door for things like aluminum foil, plastic wrap, Ziploc bags, M&Ms, Snickers bars, and seitan jerky
- Painting the back bumper (a shout-out to all our Mennonite friends following by US Mail)
- Blacking the outside furnace cover