Here's where we got ours. Other places sell them with greater color selections, but blah blah blah, let me tell you the important stuff:
- This sucker is warm. We normally sleep with a sheet, two blankets and a comforter, and we're warm enough, more or less. If we keep the mattress warmer on. This is a sheet and the comforter you see. We turn the heated mattress pad off as soon as we get into bed now.
- No fighting the covers. What you see is what there is, and there's no sliding down, separating or falling off the end of the bed.
- No fighting over the covers. Your partner can't hog the blankets, because they're fastened down.
- Works year-round. One side is very heavy for winter use; flip it over and it's ready for summer.
- Making the bed takes 10 seconds. Zip and straighten, and you're ready for a cup of coffee.
We got this because it's too congested in the Duck for proper bed-making, but I can see it being a great sleep solution in a stick & brick home.
I've been looking for some part-time work that wouldn't require a long-term commitment, and I've found it! I asked my old supervisor to keep me in mind if something came along, and so he did; it looks like I may be working two days a week at my old place, just doing some different things. Still working with wheat, but less molecular biology, more fieldhouse work. Suits me just fine.