You don't have to be a regular to know I'm not. Versatile, I mean, not regular, because no one needs to read that stuff. I blog from the sofa about one topic. But, some Ducks are born to greatness, and some Ducks have greatness thrust upon them. I'm neither of those ducks. I was given these honors by blogging friends Dandelion (Rose), and dirty duck (Michelle) - thanks, ladies! Fun! Now I'm supposed to tell you seven odd things about myself that aren't immediately obvious.
- I stepped on Christopher Plummer's foot.
- I have not (yet) broken a bone.
- I have an unnatural affection for semi-colons; I find them fancy.
- Odd thing
- Odd thing
That's it - there are only five odd things.
Now I bestow this upon other bloggers. I knight thee Versatile; go forth and be odd.
- dirty duck is a gentle vegan. Humble and funny, with a sense of style.
- smaller living (Victoria), who reminds me what I really want.
- Frugal RV Travel, who reminds me how to get it.
- Dandelion (Rose), whose pictures of dinner make me want to join her at her table. And, she called me "cryptic." I haven't looked it up, but I think it means "sexy funny."
- Hyperbole and a Half, who is big-time and doesn't need my shout-out. She'll probably ignore my shout-out. I hope this shout-out doesn't violate the restraining order. Shout-out-loud funny.