Buckets are so useful!
and are bereft without them.
Buckets are important when you're having a bad day,
and important for having a good day.
But, when you put something into a bucket, odds are good you'd rather not reach in and get it back out. Buckets are a one-way street. I suggest we stop creating bucket lists. I don't like them. Don't put your list in a bucket.
Then Bruno explained: it's a list of things to do before you kick the bucket. Ecch! Dislike more!
We still need a phrase for this list, and I propose:
- Teeth list (things to do while I still have teeth)
- Gam list (from Bruno - things to do while my legs are still smokin' hot), and the related
- Cankle list (things to do while my cankles still look good)
- Feather list (things to do before all the feathers come out of my coat - not suitable for vegans)
- Wheel list (things to do while I can still get around)
- Cataract list (things to do while I can see them without an aura)
Who's with me? Anyone? Anyone? What would you call this list if I banned Bucket List from the newly-censored Internet?