1. Describe yourself in seven words.
I am the very model of a ... only seven?
2. What keeps you up at night?
Existential angst and hip pain. Not unrelated.
3. Whom would you like to be?
Yeah, me. I've worked hard to be really me, and I hope to get me-er as I go along.
4. What are you wearing now?
Naughty! Okay ... pajamas, fleece slippers and a hooded vest.
5. What scares you?
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? …
I LOVE blogging. If none of you people came here, I would do it anyway then come looking for you.
The worst part is when I can't blog because of connectivity issues. And, word verification.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
Gaelyn's. She lives the life you want - go read about it.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would run at speeds up to 102 m.p.h. then take off and fly (but not high because I'm afraid of heights).
9. Blankets – yes or no? …
Cold - yes or no?
You came all this way, and I'm giving you nothing. Snarky Duck trivia. Let me make it up to you with some photos.
In the Finger Lakes Region of New York State, the sky can be an unbroken gray for days or weeks. It's not for the faint of spirit. Even a photograph of blue sky could get me through an hour - a little break from the unrelenting gloom. If you're a kindred soul, these are for you: